Sprint 16 – Warm Up
Well well well, look who it is! That’s right… it’s you! You beautiful bastard!
How are you?
Oh! you want me to tell you about SoSa? Well why didn’t you say so!
You may remember my last update was a little melodramatic, well don’t worry I feel much better this sprint, I have managed to do some work on SoSa although the UK has been hotter than hell the last two weeks and as we don’t have air con I’ve nearly melted! So I probably haven’t achieved as much as I would like.
Before we get started on the updates, I want to say thank you to Peter and Gairo for becoming out latest patreons this sprint!
We’re now at 16 Patreons / $277 a month.
To put that into perspective that pays for one of the following every month:
– 3 achievements designed
– 0.5 day of outsourced dev time
– 1 day of the writers time
– 3 decent spec dedicated servers
- Sprint 1 – The Foundations
- Sprint 2 – The ummm Foundations?
- Sprint 2 – Nerd Ramble
- Sprint 3 – Cooking with matches!
- Sprint 4 – Now We’re Cooking With Gas!
- Sprint 5 – Robot Uprising
- This Is Not the Sprint You’re Looking For
- Sprint 6 – That’s a Weird Looking Patronus
- Sprint 7 – Corona Stole My Title
- Sprint 8 – Adventure Time!
- Sprint 9 – Now In Technicolor
- Sprint 10 – Refinement
- Sprint 11 – Motion In The Ocean
- Alpha Release 1.0.3
- Sprint 12 – No Rest For The Wicked
- Alpha Release 1.0.4
- Sprint 13 – I Need a Break
- Alpha Release 1.0.5
- Sprint 14 – Just James Things
- Sprint 15 – Wearing My Heart On My Sleeve
- Alpha Release 1.0.6
- Sprint 16 – Warm Up
- Alpha Release 1.0.7
- Sprint 17 – Coffee’s back on the menu!
- Alpha Release 1.0.8
- Sprint 18 – We’re on fire!
- Sprint 19 – Slowly fast
- Sprint 20 – Let’s get Nerdy
- Alpha Release 1.0.9
- Sprint 21 – We’re back!
- Alpha Release 1.1.0
- Sprint 22 – You Look Cute Today
- Alpha Release 1.1.1
- Sprint 23 – Sausage Smuggler
- A SoSa Retrospective
After a short break, i’m back to creating releases every sprint, this first one is a little small but we’ll pick up momentum with each sprint again 🙂
Read what was in Release 1.0.6
Sunday 6th September 1900-2100 GMT / 1200-1400 PT / 1500-1700 ET
Work together as you attempt to prepare your spaceship for departure, but beware as one or more random players among the Crew are Impostors bent on killing everyone!
We’ve got limited slots so please only grab a ticket if you’re going to be involved!
Don’t have it? Don’t worry!
If you’re going to get involved and want a copy, Give me a shout and i’ll buy you a copy 🙂
LinkedIn grew from 552 to 585
Patreon, we gained an extra 2 Patrons! So we’re now at 16 Patrons!
Our Beta List grew from 338 to 344
Our average search position has improved from 22.5 last sprint to 21.5 this sprint, our impressions are down from 2k to 1.57k and our click through has stayed the same!
But now I’m pleased to announce this sprint the API is now live and the source code can be found here.
I’ll make an accompanying website shortly but for the minute the app is using these instead of the original icons we were using
Meetups and Comments
So again, last sprint you saw that i’d worked on the meetups area, well this sprint i’ve done some work on the inner meetups screen as well as the comments handler.
This isn’t linked to a backend at the moment but most of the core layout is functional
Menu clean up
Now that i’m adding new areas, I felt it was time to clean up the menu a little bit, nothing major but brings it more in line with the overall aesthetic
Well that’s all folks for this update! i’m starting to pick up momentum again so expect to see a bigger update with each sprint 🙂