Mobile Developer (iOS / iPhone) £23k – £30k Bristol Based
We are a young and vibrant development studio in the heart of Bristol, UK. We work with a variety of international clients ranging from start-up to blue chip companies and act as the development team for some other UK Digital Agencies.
We are looking for an ambitious and creative mobile developer who will help us develop awesome mobile apps, create customer relationships and build something amazing from the heart of Bristol.
You will be responsible for developing mobile apps for both customers and Social Savanna as well as having influence on where we drive the business.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Developing native mobile apps for both our clients and Social Savanna
- Engaging customers and maintaining their expectations
- Working alongside other team members on projects
- Basic QA
You should be someone with a minimum of:
- 1+ Years commercial experience developing natively for iOS
(Objective C / Swift)
- Experience Core Data
- Experience working with Autolayout and iOS 7+ storyboards
- Experience working with API’s (REST and SOAP)
- Strong working knowledge of OOP and MVC
It would help if you had the following:
- Understanding both Swift and Objective c
- Experience developing for Android
- Experience developing with Xamarin
Salary: £23k-£30k a year
Holidays: Flexible (minimum: 28 days)
Hours: 40 hours per week, flexible.
Bonus scheme in the future.
If you think this is for you, E-mail your CV to [email protected]
Please note: We are not looking for a remote developer.