November 2nd, 2017 by Umbrena

SoSa Plays – Insurgency (Highlights)

Hi again SoSa friends, Welcome to a new blog post where we show off highlights from our gaming meetup. If you don’t already know, our weekly meetups take place on Sundays and we try to include a variety of games as we understand that different people like different games. That being said, this week we

Read Full Post

October 24th, 2017 by Umbrena

SoSa Plays – Death Run (Long play video)

Hello boys and girls! Welcome back to the new and improved SoSa blog. We will be posting weekly blurbs about our gaming videos, along with the gaming videos themselves for your enjoyment. The videos will be selected by @umbrena who can be persuaded with cookies in order to post the videos you’ve just been ...

Read Full Post

October 20th, 2017 by TheSire

TheSire is sort of leaving SoSa

Hi all, I have some news. Some terribly sad news. News that I am confident will bring tears to the masses…  As of January 2018 I will no longer be working at SoSa. It’s been a wicked 2 years and I have enjoyed getting to know the community, meeting/playing with you lot, and the amount

Read Full Post

September 5th, 2017 by James

SoSa Plays – Golf With Your Friends!

Footage from our Golf with Your Friends meetup where we all try to not come in last place as the worst shape possible – acorns. Our frustrations are at an all time high as acorns seem to not be very aerodynamic. Not only are they difficult to maneuver across the entire map, they are worst

Read Full Post

August 27th, 2017 by James

SoSa Plays – Minecraft Hunger Games 3 (Part 1)

Footage from our third Minecraft Hunger Games event. As always, the community takes Minecraft as an opportunity to murder their favourite members with exploding arrows (or just destroy spawn with them – but who’s counting?), good old fashioned sword play and one epic Ender Pearl kill. Did you spot the skill? You came for the

Read Full Post

April 27th, 2017 by James

Gaming With SoSa

Hi! We’ve had another week of quality gaming on Social Savanna, let me show you a few tidbits! Gaming on Social Savanna happens every day in some form, whether it’s gaming talk in chat, members playing with each other independently or an official SoSa Game Night. This week, the official SoSa game night were playing

Read Full Post

April 20th, 2017 by James

Gaming With SoSa

Hello! This is the first post in a weekly blog we’re introducing: weekly gaming on Social Savanna! In this segment you will find screenshots and videos of that week’s community gaming goodness. As we grow and introduce more gaming servers, you will be seeing more and more content appear here! What better way to start

Read Full Post

April 19th, 2017 by James

This Week On SoSa

Alright guys! So, welcome to the first ever ‘This Week on SoSa’ blog, where I will publicly shame you for the mistakes/typos you have made over the last week. I will also include screenshots of funnies you made (as well as puns – no matter how much I hate them). This blog post will happen

Read Full Post

April 17th, 2017 by James

Watch: SoSa Plays: Red Alert (Longplay) Part 2

Part 2 of our Red Alert game (OpenRA)  

Read Full Post

April 9th, 2017 by James

Watch: SoSa Plays Teeworlds

Video from our Teeworlds meetup  

Read Full Post

April 4th, 2017 by James

Minecraft Server Has Gone Live

Early last year we were testing community servers on Social Savanna. We got such a great response that we’ve launched them for real now! Minecraft is the first server to go live, all you need to do is login, visit: https://socialsavanna.com/games and if you have a subscription – sync your IP, if you don’t just fork ...

Read Full Post

March 31st, 2017 by James

Watch: SoSa Plays: Red Alert (Longplay) Part 1

Part 1 of out Red Alert game (OpenRA)  

Read Full Post