September 3rd, 2018 by TheBritishAreComing

Good Night SoSa

Hi, I know this would have come to you as a shock, i’m sorry for that this isn’t how I wanted SoSa to end. Let me explain When I started SoSa, I wanted to help the imgur community connect, it was a bit of fun and I thought after it launched it would only last

Read Full Post

April 5th, 2018 by Umbrena

SoSa Plays | Golf With Your Friends Long Play Again!

Hey guys, After a pretty wild and hilarious Easter prank, we have decided to release another long play video from our Golf With Your Friends meetup. I repeat this is not a prank. Yet another Golf With Your Friends post you say? Well yes, after all we are all friends here are we not? Click

Read Full Post

April 1st, 2018 by TheBritishAreComing

Introducing – SoSa Dating

You read the title correctly. After 4 long years of you begging and tormenting me, I have finally caved and made SoSa a dating site. But this of course isn’t any normal dating site. OH NO! this is a dating site made for a community that hasn’t dated for 4 years, a community that is

Read Full Post

March 29th, 2018 by Umbrena

SoSa Plays – OpenRA Red Alert Long Play Part 2

Hi friends and welcome to another SoSa gaming blog post. This week we are gracing you with the second long play part from our OpenRA Red Alert meetup. Over two hours of barely edited footage for you to enjoy. Click here to watch the video. The group seems to have really improved their building ...

Read Full Post

March 22nd, 2018 by Umbrena

SoSa Plays – Teeworlds Long Play

Hi guys, and welcome to another week and another gaming blog. This week we are gracing you with the long play video of our Teeworlds meetup. Click here to watch the video. What is Teeworlds you ask? Teeworlds is an adorable little fast paced shooter arcade game where tee balls try to murder each other ...

Read Full Post

March 8th, 2018 by Umbrena

SoSa Plays – Murder Long play

Ohh yeah, you have been waiting for this video. That is right, just before Christmas we played Murder, and it was one of our most fun meetups. Murder is one of the many mods that Garry’s Mod has to offer, and one of our favourites to play together. (Trouble in Terrorist Town being a very

Read Full Post

March 1st, 2018 by Umbrena

SoSa Plays – Golf With Your Friends Part 3

Hey SoSarians, welcome to yet another Golf With Your Friends meetup video. There can never be enough golf videos. Just putting it out there. Click here to watch the video. As a community, everyone always asks us about the next time we will be playing Golf with your Friends and the videos are always ...

Read Full Post

February 27th, 2018 by TheBritishAreComing

Happy 4th Birthday!

Wow. Just wow, we’ve made it another year, and what a year that was!  As a business we’ve seen a lot of changes over the last year, we started the with a small army of developers and mods but ended the year with just Umbrena and I, No more Tinychat and all but 3 chat

Read Full Post

February 15th, 2018 by Umbrena

SoSa Plays – OpenRA Red Alert Longplay

Hi SoSa friends and welcome to another gaming video! This week we are showing you the footage of our OpenRA video and specifically we are playing Red Alert.  This is the first part of the video, stay tuned for the second part coming in the following weeks. Click here to watch the video. OpenRA ...

Read Full Post

February 9th, 2018 by Umbrena

SoSa Plays – Jackbox Party Pack

Hi SoSa members and welcome to our Jackbox Party Pack meetup blog/video, Check out the video on YouTube by clicking here. This was the first time we played Jackbox Party Pack and it was actually a really cool, engaging and fun game. Jackbox Party Packs have multiple games that our whole site can enjoy ...

Read Full Post

February 2nd, 2018 by Umbrena

SoSa Plays – Golf With Your Friends Longplay Part 2

Hi guys and welcome back to the second part of our “Golf With Your Friends” meetup. Click here to check out the video. You know you want to. Ohhh, yeah. And if you have not already, please subscribe to our YouTube channel as we post weekly game meetup videos now. So to begin the ...

Read Full Post

January 25th, 2018 by Umbrena

SoSa Plays – Tabletop Simulator Long Play

Hello SoSa friends and welcome to another gaming meetup video! Today we will be showing you the long play video of our Tabletop Simulator meetup. We played Tabletop Simulator as well last Sunday, so it would only be fitting to show you the video you have been waiting for (only since this summer! Hehe) Click

Read Full Post